Push the limits, and things can go wrong. Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum winches allow you to stay ahead of trouble. These rugged winches are 12,000 lb. power pullers spooled with extra-strong Spydura Pro synthetic rope and operated with an advanced wireless remote. The sophisticated, smart device controls the clutch operation of the winches--in, out, and free spool, plus up to two other accessories--while providing operator feedback on vehicle battery charge and winch motor temperature. Zeon's high performance package--high-speed motor, stronger gears, and heat-treated ring gear--doubles durability and increases line speed by 20 percent (up to 44 ft. per minute, making these Warn winches the absolute tools for driver-assisted vehicle recovery). With the Zeon 12-S Platinum winches on board, you go with ultimate confidence and the most technologically advanced performance in the palm of your hand.
Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum winches feature:
* USB charging cable and car charger adapter for remote
* Durable aluminum structure with flat black powdercoated finish and stainless steel fasteners
* Large-diameter alloy winch drum with steel sleeve is strong, lightweight, reduces rope wear, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation
* Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards
* New-style control pack with contactor and advanced controls gives you extreme reliability and weather resistance
* 80 ft. of 3/8 in. Spydura Pro synthetic rope features a urethane coated 12-strand braid, heat-treated under tension
* Aluminum hawse fairlead with powdercoated finish
* A 20 ft. Nomex heat sleeve protects the rope on the layer nearest the drum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.