World renowned Offroad buggy designer JAKE BURKEY has designed a full size 4-seater chassis unlike any other on the market. Starting with the overall concept of the buggy, it was designed to hit 2 key markets, the FAMILY and the PARTIER. The chassis is ROOMY with plenty of room for 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 kids comfortably. If you want to go out with the family it has plenty of storage for kid stuff. If you're the type of person who wants to bring 4 friends out to the woods for a good time there is area designed specifically for a cooler and sound system with subs.
The T4 is a completely new chassis design but boasts the same race winning and extremely robust drivetrain as the RIDE and VISION models. It has tons of suspension travel giving a plush ride and a 34 gallon fuel cell for long adventures. The T4 combines performance, drivability, style, and convenience in a package that is built to tackle the roughest terrains.
Each component on the T4 has been engineered with purpose and forethought. Rear seating can accompany large occupants in comfort. Hydroboost brakes, tilt steering, and fully adjust able seats and pedals allow anyone to drive. The suspension geometry promotes stability while keeping the entire vehicle compact. The 130" wheelbase is only 5" longer than 2-seat models making it the most maneuverable 4-seater on the market.
This chassis is a great starting point for someone wanting to incorporate their own style in one of our chassis. The architecture of this platform is easy to work with and is a great starting point for your creation!
- Suspension oriented design focused on ride quality and performance
- Built for one or 2 shocks per corner
- Designed for upper trailing arms. Traditional shock placement can be used.
- Roomy interior allows for bench or bucket rear seats
- 56" wide at the widest point of the chassis, 57" tall, 166" long
- .250 wall D.O.M. tubing lower frame rails keep the chassis strong
- .188 wall D.O.M. tubing crash points keep the occupants safe
- .188 wall D.O.M. tubing for all 4-link points and sub frame bracing
- Designed for 130" wheelbase and 40"+ tires
- completely cad designed and Jig welded.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.