Building a 14 bolt? Need an inexpensive way to get steering knuckles on a housing? This kit is the way to go! The 05+ unit bearing super duty dana 60 is very popular for offroad vehicles. This steering knuckle system is known to be stronger than the older kingpin style knuckles. The size of the knuckle is much larger than older dana 60 knuckles allowing for larger axle shafts and u-joints to be used. 1480, 1550, and BIG BELL RCV u-joint sizes can be utilized without any modifications of these knuckles.
Modifications are available to make big bell RCV installation much easier!
- USED 2005+ inner Cs, 3.5" bore (pair)
- USED 2005+ model steering knuckles, Milled for BKOR High steer arms (pair)
- 05+ unit bearings drilled to 8 on 6.5" - Choose either 14mm studs or 9/16" Studs
- Nutless ball joint eliminators (pair)
- Moog Lower Ball joints (pair)
- BKOR High Steer Arms and hardware (pair)
Give us a call to upgrade to Aluminum High Steer Arms!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.