AUTO-CENTER REAR STEER SYSTEM
This system controls the steering of a rear axle with an engine driven power steering pump. It utilizes a relay system and a sensor mounted on the rear axle to determine the steering position and automatically return the steering to center.
Unlike other kits on the market; our kit uses a BKOR built joystick that can momentarily stop the function of the self centering. This allows the user to hold the position of the rear steering for as long as the trigger of the pistol grip is depressed. As soon as the trigger is released the steering automatically goes back to centered. The joystick gives you a firm place in the buggy to hold on to or can be easily outfitted onto the shifter handle for a very clean install. This allows the user to set the vehicle up for a turn quickly and/or crab walk.
- Lighter than the electric/hydraulic rear steer system. This kit utilizes a smaller and more compact engine driven power steering pump
- This kit is a good choice for someone working on a vehicle that has limited chassis space but available engine room
- auto center. Returns to center automatically and precisely! The joystick allows you to disarm the self center with the push of a button allowing crab walks.
- water proof. built to keep dust, dirt, and water out!
- simple. no expensive circuit boards to go bad. This system uses normal relays to control the operation that can be easily diagnosed and cheaply replaced.
- 2' push-pull cable to attach to steering
- waterproof relay box
- Sensing ram
- Electric Solenoid Control Valve
- BKOR joystick with wiring leads and disconnect
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.