After many years of engineering and racing Offroad Guru Jake Burkey has designed a rock bouncer chassis that will put you at the top. Key suspension components were built into this chassis giving it an excellent ride, race winning suspension performance, and amazing stability. This buggy will conquer hills your friends can't get up and give you the upper hand on the hardest trails.
This chassis is for the guy who wants a chassis with a bit more room for trail riding. The cab has more room so the seats can be set farther back. It also uses a "boat side" design so you can run full exhaust easier and still have room for all of your accessories, plumbing and wiring. It has room in the back so you can add a cooler rack, tool box, spare tire, etc. This chassis retains the race-winning suspension geometry we use in our competition bouncers.
This chassis is complete. It includes the shock tower bars, sub-frame tie-ins, Dashboard tubes, center console tubes, trail rack bars, engine cage, and all door bars.
- Suspension oriented design focused on ride quality and race performance
- Built for one or 2 shocks per corner.
- Designed for trailing arms. Traditional shock placement can be used.
- more engine compartment room for less heat and easier Maintenance
- .250 wall D.O.M. tubing lower frame rails keep the chassis strong
- .188 wall D.O.M. tubing crash points keep the occupants safe
- Designed for 115" - 128" wheelbase and 40"+ tires
- completely cad designed and Jig welded.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.