ELECTRIC/HYDRAULIC AUTO-CENTER REAR STEER SYSTEM
This system controls the steering of a rear axle with an electric over hydraulic unit. It utilizes a relay system and a sensor mounted on the rear axle to determine the steering position and automatically return the steering to center.
Unlike other kits on the market; our kit uses a BKOR built joystick that momentarily stops the function of the self centering. This allows the user to hold the position of the rear steering for as long as the trigger of the pistol grip is depressed. As soon as the trigger is released the steering automatically goes back to centered. The joystick give you a firm place in the buggy to hold on to or can be easily outfitted onto the shifter handle for a very clean install. This allows the user to set the vehicle up for a turn quickly and/or crab walk.
- extremely robust. This system is the same system used in monster trucks and mega trucks, but now available for Bouncers and Crawlers!
- no second steering pump needed. Awesome for situations where engine compartment room is at a minimum
- works with the engine off. Steer your rear steer without the engine running
- auto center. Returns to center automatically and precisely! The joystick allows you to disarm the self center with the push of a button allowing crab walks
- water proof. built to keep dust, dirt, and water out!
- simple. no expensive circuit boards to go bad. This system uses normal relays to control the operation that can be easily diagnosed and cheaply replaced.
- 3' push-pull cable to attach to steering
- waterproof relay box
- Sensing ram
- electric over hydraulic motor.
- BKOR joystick with wiring leads and disconnect
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.