Over the years we have learned a thing or two about the hard-core offroad market. One of the most expensive lessions we have learned is that mounting your transfercase to the underside is a really good way to break a transmission bell housing or tail shaft housing. The answer is to hang the drivetrain from the top side so no matter how hard you land the drivetrain alignment will not be compromized. This BKOR Billet Hanging transfercase adapter allows you to mount your drivetrain from the top. This is a much stronger setup and much easier to work on.
- This adapter will also work for TH400 to Dana300, HERO case, Cyclone, atlas, stak
- 1.25' Thick TH 400 Transmission to Atlas transfercase Adapter.
- For use with, TH400 with 1.5' Output Shaft Stickout.
- Driver or passenger drop transfer cases.
- Machined from a solid billet chunk of 6061 aluminum.
- 7/16-14 threaded mounting holes