We designed these billet aluminum steering clevis ends to be stronger and lighter than their steel counterparts. Steel clevis ends are made from 1018 steel with a 54,000psi yield strength. Our 7075t6 clevis ends have a 73,000psi yield strength. We also designed them to be thicker in all the right places adding EVEN MORE strength WHILE shaving over a pound. Lighter, stronger, sexier.
- Fits 3/4" and 7/8" x 3/4" heim joints
- Billet 7075t6 aluminum
- Direct replacement for the SC16 PSC clevis ends. You will not need to change your tie rod lengths.
- Lighter by over a pound
- Thicker in all the right places
(2) Billet 7075t6 Aluminum clevis ends
(2) 3/4-16 socket head cap screws
(2) 3/4-16 grade 8 bolts
(2) nylon inserted 3/4-16 thin lock nuts
(4) stainless steel heim spacers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.