Atlas Transfer Case Builder G2 (Pro Series)
Intended for heavier Gross Vehicle Weight Ratings (GVWR), and high horsepower race applications.The New "G2 Pro Series" Atlas Transfer Case is equipped with a 1-1/2" Idler Shaft assembly offering several advantages in strength.
- 109% Increase in Beam Strength
- 7% Increase in Dynamic, and 15% Static, load rated bearing set
- 25% Increase in thrust surface area to endure higher thrust loads
- 7% Reduction in weight
The Advance Adapters Atlas gear-driven transfer cases are the ultimate in gearing and strength. With over 20,000 units sold, the Atlas 2 speed is the solution for combining both on and off-road performance.
- Current Average Estimated Wait Time for New Orders - (5-7 Weeks)
- this case will come as a mated version.
- standard options include: Mated transfer case, standard gears, 300m output shaft, speedometer hole plug kit, and standard shifters.
**Shipping will be assessed after the sale**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.