This cup welds to your axle housing to allow you to run F350 unit bearings. It comes in (2) different inner diameters. This is the most economical and strongest way to run 40-47 spline axle shafts in your rear axle!
- STRONGER THAN A TRADITIONAL SPINDLE . The 2005+ F350 Super duty unit bearings are MASSIVE and to date we have seen ZERO failures
- ALLOWS ANY SIZE AXLE SHAFT. You can run 35 spline, 40 spline, or 47 spine axle shafts with these weld cups and a set of drive flanges.
- SIMPLE. No more spindle nuts to worry about, no more packing bearings, no more hubs.
- EASY TO WORK ON. Remove 4 nuts from the back side of the unit bearing and pull the entire axle shaft. Its that simple.
- INEXPENSIVE. These cups cut thousands of dollars off of converting a rear axle to larger axle shafts.
- SEALS. These cups have built in wiper seals to keep dirt and contaminates out of your axle tubes. (inner axle seals are still required. BKOR has axle seals available for any axle tube/shaft combo.
For 3-1/2' tube - Part Number 50290
For 4.00' tube - Part Number 50295
cups are sold individually, price is per cup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.