Engine Oil Accumulator, 3 Quarts, 20.125 in. x 4.25 in., Aluminum, Natural Finish, Gauge, Shut-Off Valve, Each
|23900||Accumulator, 3 quart capacity, 20-1/8' x 4-1/4' cylinder|
- Three quarts of oil under pressure provides emergency supply instantaneously when needed
- Air Pressure gauge verifies that Accumulator is ready for use
- Cold start valve releases oil into cold engine for reduced wear
- Tapped for 1/2' NPT fitting
- Can be mounted in any position using Moroso Part No. 23920 Accumulator Mount
- Includes a manual ball valve
|Part #||AVAILABLE OPTIONS|
|22708||Fitting, 1/2' NPT to -12AN|
|22706||Fitting, 1/2' NPT to -10AN|
|Part #||REPLACEMENT PART|
|97530||O-rings, 4 per package|
HOW THE ACCUMULATOR WORKS:
The Accumulator is tapped to the pressure side of the engine’s oiling system. When the engine is running, oil pressure forces reserve oil into the accumulator and compresses the air ahead of it.
If oil pressure should suddenly drop because of hard acceleration, severe cornering or hard braking, the air pressure immediately sends oil to the main galleries. When the danger is over and the pump is once again primed with oil, the oil pressure forces oil back into the Accumulator where it is ready for the next emergency.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.