This kit fits 2005-2011 Super Duty F250-F350 Steering knuckles.
- Massive 3/8" thick plates that weld around the perimeter of the knuckle locking in strength and extra weld area
- 1.5" O.D. .250 wall D.O.M tubing that locks the high steer arms into the factory tie-rod hole
- Arms can be set up to run the steering heims in double shear or single shear. Running the arms in single shear raises the tie rod location for more clearance.
- Kit comes with (2) 1.5" O.D. X .250 wall D.O.M tubes that can be used as removeable spacers if using the arms in double shear OR the spacers can be welded in and the heim installed on top of the arms in single shear.
- grade 8 hardware
(2) 3/8" upper high steer arm plates
(2) 3/8" Lower High steer arm plates
(2) 1.5" x .250 wall D.O.M. tubing (arms to factory tie rod)
(2) 1.5" x . 250 wall D.O.M. tubing x 15" long (spacers for single/double shear)
(2) 3/4" long bolts
(2) 3/4" short bolts
(2) lock washers
Factory super duty knuckles are cast with different pitches on the factory steering arms. The heights, angles, and hole sizes are different from side to side and vary due to normal casting differences. GRINDING AND FITTING THIS KIT WILL BE REQUIRED. PLEASE HAVE A PROFESSIONAL INSTALL THE KIT AND BE SURE TO GRIND THE ARMS TO FIT PROPERLY. STOCK ROTORS HAVE A DEEP OFFSET. THESE ARMS HAVE 1/8" - 1/4" CLEARANCE FROM THE ROTOR. WE RECOMMEND BOLTING THE ROTORS ON BEFORE FINAL WELDING TO BE SURE THERE IS NO INTERFERENCE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.