These are the ULTIMATE Trailing arms. The MASSIVE D.O.M. housing houses a 1.25" uniball with spacers to allow a 1" bolt. Each side of the Uniball has a Poly Bushing that keeps the trailing arm vertical and the shocks straight but still allows suspension movement. This design allows for maximum ground clearance unlike trailing arms with a shock mounting location below the centerline of the arms. The uniball in the center of the assembly keeps the suspension tight and precise feeling. These trailing arms feature a solid 2" 7075 aluminum bar inside of 2.5" x .250 wall D.O.M. tubing for the ULTIMATE strength. They feature a MASSIVE 1.5" chromolly heim joint and high misalignment spacers to allow the entire suspension travel to be compensated by the rear joint. These trailing arms are cut for 46" bolt hole to bolt hole center but can easily be cut shorter. The laser cut brackets can be moved to any position on the trailing arm to provide more or less travel for your application. The design, strength, and style make these trailing arms the ULTIMATE
- 2.875" O.D. DOM Housing with 1.25" chromolly teflon lined Uniball total width = 3-7/8"
- Self-lubricating Poly Bushings
- High clearnace design
- Accepts a 1" through bolt in the front for the harshest rigs and drivers
- 2.5" o.d. .250 wall DOM tubing with 2" solid aluminum inside
- Infinately adjustable suspension travel with sliding shock mount brackets
- Laser cut shock mounting brackets
- 1.5" rear chromolly Teflon lined Heim joint with high misalignment spacers
- PRICE IS FOR A PAIR OF TRAILING ARMS, ENOUGH TO DO ONE RIG!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.