Belt issues are a huge issue when running a supercharged engine. Moving the supercharger belt to its own system reduces the ammount of stress on the belt. This systems dedicates a single 8 groove belt to the supercharger and keeps all of the accessories on a standard 6 groove system. The accessories are on F-body spacing and the supercharger is out in front. CTSV ATI supercharger crank pulleys are used to allow the end user to choose between any CTSV pulley option available from ATI.
In the offroad scene keeping the accessories as high as possible is the best way to get suspension travel. The alternator is moved high up on the passenger side for better visability and the power steering pump is moved up to allow for suspension travel.
**YOUR SUPERCHARGER BELT LINE MUST BE ON TRUCK OR 2010+ CAMERO. THIS KIT IS DESIGNED TO BE USED WITH JACK-SHAFT STYLE WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS.
**Since so many people have so many different setups we do not include the accessory drive brackets in this kit. If you would like the accessory drive mounts please call-in to place your order.
- ATI Crank Hub
- ATI superdamper
- ATI CTSV supercharger crank pulley, 15% overdrive (equals more horse pressure)
- EARLS re-useable 12 point high torque crank bolt
- Burkey Racing magnuson supercharger pulley spacer
- ICT billet 1/4" water pump spacers
- New LS6 water pump
- Goat Built alternator relocation kit w/tensioner upgrade and BKOR idler adapter.
- Goat Built Power steering pump relocation kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.