What Axle do I have?
- Chevy Kingpin has 4.5” of passenger side axle tube
- Dodge Kingpin has 3.0” of passenger side axle tube
- Ford 78-79 Kingpin has ~6.0” of driver side axle tube
- Ford 85-91.5 Kingpin has 3.0” of driver side axle tube
- Ford 92-97 Balljoint has 3.0” of driver side axle tube
- Ford 99-04 Superduty Balljoint has ~1.5” driver side axle tube
- Ford 05+ Superduty Balljoint has basically no exposed driver side axle tube
CHEVY 60 FRONT AXLE TRUSS
FULL WIDTH & LOW PROFILE
Artec Industries is excite to announce the NEW Chevy 60 Front Axle Truss. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8' thick truss top and 1/4' thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface.
3/8' thick mild steel truss top and 1/4' mild steel ram mount and gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.*
Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
Truss spans entire length of axle for complete reinforcement of the axle tubes - not just for mounting links.
Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
NOTE: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
*Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.