*DID YOU KNOW THAT WE DESIGN AND FABRICATE OUR CHASSIS IN HOUSE? *
We design our chassis to fit the basic “hill killing” needs. This chassis design is based around higher shock mounts that allows more up-travel and a LOWER ride height. With this design, you can stuff triple bypass shocks underneath the shock hoops which is ideal for those of you out there wanting to race!. If you’ve ever tried accommodating for BYPASS shocks, you know this is a lot more difficult than it sounds. We’ve spent countless hours perfecting the sleek but aggressive look our customers love. The days of riding bump stops and breaking your neck is over!.
Let’s talk about the mods we made inside the cab and rear. An additional 3” stretch in the CAB and 3” stretch in the REAR can go along ways. This chassis fits taller occupants up to 6'2" without modifications.
- Radiator mount behind fuel cell design to keep fuel cool and allow radiator to breath (no more over heating and fuel issues)
- Designed for trailing arms, but can have shocks mounted on axle.
- Chassis can accommodate up to 12" up-travel front and 14" up-travel rear with a 20" belly height
- .250 wall D.O.M. tubing lower frame rails keep the chassis strong
- .188 wall D.O.M. tubing crash points keep the occupants safe
- Gusseting and bar placement specifically designed for our suspension geometry.
- Race ready or build a top shelf trail rig.
- Custom options are available.
***Lead times vary, typically 4-6 weeks***
Shipping will be determined after the point of sale, so please when checking out leave your number. If you are wanting to come get the chassis, local pick-ups are free.
If you have any questions, please, feel free to give us a call at (931)384-8355!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.