Roll over image to zoom in
CHEVY LSX Pro Series Header Build Kits
This header build kit has everything you need to bring that Chevy LS custom header together. Check out RockRods Episode where Jake Burkey teaches you how to build a custom set of headers HERE---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD15gbkShEw
- Flanges – Included are 2 American made precision laser cut 3/8” thick header flanges for a SMALL BLOCK CHEVY
- Flange Stubs – Included with our SBC header kit are (8) formed stubs to help speed up your fabrication process. These flange stubs are formed to the exact flange shape and come in 1 5/8” or 1 ¾” primary tube sizes.
- Mandrel Bends - We supply (12) 180 degree J bends. Our J bends come with a 6” & a 12” leg. For most header builds, this extra leg length means you won’t need to buy any straight tubing. What makes our stainless mandrel bends truly a unique product? We start off with an American made 304 stainless raw material, that is then bent in the U.S. for a genuine 304 .065 stainless bend. Our material forms better, welds better and last because it is a genuine 304 stainless.
- 4 Into 1 Collectors - From there we supply a precision formed 4 into 1 collector or a set of our optional super high flow slip on merge collectors with 4 sets of collector tabs. Just like our stainless bends, we start off with an American made 304 stainless and fabricate the industries finest collectors.
- Collector stars – A simple part that really helps speed up the fab process. Used as a weld in block off between the 4 tubes before welding the collector on, there are precision laser cut for a perfect fit between your specific primary tubes.
- Purge Caps – This simple, but effective method for back purging caps works great. Each kit includes 4 primary caps and one collector cap.
- O2 bungs – Each header builder kit includes 2 weld on O2 bungs. Precision machined in the U.S. from 304 stainless billet, these bungs weld beautifully, not like a cast bung
- Tig Filler Rod -Includes (2) ¼ lbs. packages of filler rod (Most headers can be welded with ¼ lbs. of filler rod)
Because of the wide variety of engine chassis configurations these HP numbers are for general reference only.
1 5/8” Primary Tube Header Kit:375 to 450 Horse power
1 3/4” Primary Tube Header Kit:425 to 500 Horse Power
1 7/8" Primary Tube Header Kit:500 to 650 Horse Power
2" Primary Tube Header Kit: 600+ Horsepower
Add A Transitional Merge Collector For That Extra Performance Edge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.