ADD THIS KIT TO ANY SUPER DUTY KNUCKLE PURCHASE OR SEND YOUR KNUCKLES TO US AND WE WILL INSTALL OUR HIGH STEER ARMS ON YOUR KNUCKLES> This kit fits 2005-PRESENT Super Duty F250-F350 Steering knuckles.
- Massive 3/8" thick plates that weld around the perimeter of the knuckle locking in strength and extra weld area
- 1.5" O.D. .250 wall D.O.M tubing that locks the high steer arms into the factory tie-rod hole
- Arms can be set up to run the steering heims in double shear or single shear. Running the arms in single shear raises the tie rod location for more clearance.
- Kit comes with (2) 1.5" O.D. X .250 wall D.O.M tubes that can be used as removeable spacers if using the arms in double shear OR the spacers can be welded in and the heim installed on top of the arms in single shear.
- grade 8 hardware
YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- Labor to install our high steer arms on your knuckles. your choice of single or double shear
- Freight to ship the knuckles back to you.
** you must remove your ball joints before shipping your knuckles to us
THIS IS A LABOR SERVICE. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHIP YOUR KNUCKLES TO US WITH THE BALL JOINTS AND HUB ASSEMBLIES REMOVED. WE WILL JIG YOUR KNUCKLES, PRE-HEAT THEM AND WELD THEM PROPERLY WITH YOUR CHOICE OF SINGLE SHEAR HIGH STEER OR DOUBLE SHEAR. RETURN SHIPPING IS INCLUDE IN THE PRICE. PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR KNUCKLES TO BE MODIFIED AND RE-PACKAGED FOR SHIPPING>
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.