100 GPH HP IN-LINE FUEL PUMP
Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 900 EFI or 1050 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas*, Race gas, Diesel or E85
*Pump gas compatible for intermittent or under 90 degree ambient temperature use
Pump gas use recommendations:
• This pump is compatible with pump gas, but is not recommended for street driven vehicles where the ambient temperature is regularly above 90 degrees
• For street driven vehicles in high temps with pump gas, Holley recommends part numbers 12-600 or 12-800 for optimum hot fuel handling
• Proper fuel system engineering is critical for maximum performance. Please see Holley Fuel System Chart for information about proper installation of your fuel system.
Will work with E-85 and Diesel!
These pumps do not have an internal bypass. A bypass style regulator and return line are required.
NOT FOR USE WITH METHANOL!
This pump is not designed to use a standard conical seat style union in the inlet or outlet of the pump. Example:Part # AT981508ERL. Use of this style fitting will block flow and WILL lead to poor performance and pump failure. The ONLY correct fitting to use is a contoured port fitting with an O-ring seal such as :Part # AT985008ERL.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability & good looks
- -8 an o-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.5” long x 3” wide x 2.75” tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline or diesel fuels
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
- Current draw at 43 psi and 13.5 vdc is 8.6 amps
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.